About My Stay
Hong long will I stay?
The average stay at The Horsham Clinic ranges from seven to 10 days. The length of your stay will be determined by your needs, and recommendations from the treatment team.
Will my family be involved?
Family education and family therapy are essential components of the program and recovery. Prospective clients and their families are informed of the expectations of family participation prior to admission to the program.
What should I bring with me to the Horsham Clinic?
If you are being admitted for treatment on the inpatient units, please bring the following items with you to The Horsham Clinic:
- Current identification and insurance cards
- List of all current medications
- Overnight personal care items including:
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Hair comb and brush
- Body lotion
Please do not bring any glass bottles, aerosol cans, or items containing alcohol.
Please bring the following clothing items:
- Five complete outfits
- One pair of shoes or sneakers
Clothing with drawstrings, shoelaces or belts are not permitted. Washing machines and dryers are available for use in each unit.
You may also want to bring a small amount of money for the vending machines.
What Not To Bring
Do not bring the following items with you to The Horsham Clinic:
- Cell phones
- Laptops computers or tablets
- CD or MP3 players or iPods
- Any substances that contain alcohol, drugs, or other substances that could be abused
- Tight fitting or short cut clothing
- Shirts with inappropriate slogans
- Revealing slumber wear
- Clothes with drawstrings
- Food or beverage of any kind
- Shoes with laces
- Sharp or glass objects