Comprehensive Programs For Behavioral Health Disorders
The Horsham Clinic provides a comprehensive list of programs to treat behavioral health disorders among people 4 years of age and older. Those programs include:
- Children’s Inpatient Hospitalization Program. This program treats children ages 4 through 13 who have behavioral health conditions that cannot be treated at home. Learn more about our Children’s Inpatient Hospitalization Program
- Adolescent Inpatient Hospitalization Program. Teenagers who are ages 14 through 18 (if they are still in school) and cannot be kept safely at home, can get the care need in this program. Read more about our Adolescent Inpatient Hospitalization Program.
- Adult Inpatient Hospitalization Programs. Adults, ages 18 and older, who have chronic mental health conditions can get the treatment they need in our Adult Inpatient Hospitalization Programs. Read more about the Adult Inpatient Hospitalization Programs.
- Adult Dual Diagnosis Inpatient Hospitalization Programs. This program is designed to help adults, ages 18 or older, who have both behavioral health disorders and a substance abuse or addiction issue. Read more about the Adult Dual Diagnosis Inpatient Hospitalization Programs.
- Acute Partial Hospitalization for Children, Adolescents and Adults. Children, pre-teens, teens and adults who need a higher level of care than is available in outpatient programs but who can return home in the evenings. Read more about or Acute Partial Hospitalization programs for Children, Adolescents and Adults.
Our Assessment and Referral Center is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to discuss these programs and to provide an assessment to determine if one is right for you.
Appointments for assessments are not necessary but are recommended for your convenience, and can usually be scheduled the same day or at any other time.
Call 1-800-237-4447 to schedule an appointment.