Adult Partial Hospitalization Program
The Adult Partial Hospitalization Program provides short-term, highly structured behavioral health treatment in the least restrictive setting to help address the emotional and behavioral needs of adults, ages 18 and older. This program is designed to benefit those who need a higher level of care than available in outpatient treatment but whose symptoms do not warrant inpatient treatment. The program is also ideal for patients who need a transition from inpatient hospitalization back to their community.
Our therapeutic program helps patients identify their negative core beliefs and maladaptive behaviors, and introduces them to a mindfulness-based, non-judgmental mindset that helps relieves acute symptoms and increases resiliency. Participants learn and practice healthier, adaptive behaviors in this program.
- An staff psychiatrist is available five days a week, along with master’s-level licensed clinicians
- Individualized assessment
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- Psychopharmacology and medication management
- Skill building groups
- Comprehensive case management and discharge planning
- Among the specialized treatment modalities we use are:
- Mindfulness based stress reduction
- Schema-focused therapy
- Movement therapy
- Therapeutic writing
- Weekly alumni group meetings for peer support